Monday, August 2, 2010

tick tock
tick
slower
tick
slower
tock...

stops.

danger danger danger
red lights are flashing
the wall torn down
danger

corners of the mouth trying not to lift
trying not to admit
a silent fulfillment
only for a second
but a really good second
a really good one

too bad it's all the imagination
too bad it's all the dreams and the lies and the passion and the missing
the missing
the longing
the wondering if the longing and the missing is even of anything of mass
anything of reality
anything of possibility
the stupid missing and longing and wondering

hmmm.

here's the truth:
I'd like a turn.
I'd like a chance.
I'd like to understand without having to try.
I'd like to know what the nakedness is like without the shame
in a totally non-embarrassing way
if that even makes any sense.

but. too bad the clock is still ticking way too fast
with no really good seconds in between
just tick. tock. miss. ing. wond. der. ing. tick. tock.

if that even makes any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment