
1. My roommate and lovely friend Danielle and I would spend lots of time being random at auditions. Oh wait, we do.
2. I would spend a lot of time in the theatre rehearsing and practicing. Oh wait, I do.
3. I would not go to bed and instead watch the Royal Wedding with tea, hats, and biscuits. This was a one time thing.
4. I would spend lots of time on the ferry. I do not really spend a lot of time going between Vancouver Island and the mainland, but I hope that one day I will have more time available to do this. Many important and beautiful people in my life are from the island. The island is beautiful. Coincidence? I think not.
5. I would look like a Tim Burton creation. While this was my life for a month and a half with the show at PT, my skin is thankful to breathe again (although it has been retaliating lately. I'm sorry skin! No more clown makeup!)
6. I would bake ALL THE TIME!!! And baking supplies would be free. I think now I'm just dreaming of what the future could hold in my dream world. Baking supplies are expensive man! Anyway, this is me and delicious raspberry coffee cake. Yum.
7. I would study all the time and get amazing grades. Really though, I love school.
8. Working in a church would always bring unexpected (and yet, I'm working in a church, you think it would happen more often!) gifts and reminders from God.
No comments:
Post a Comment